Monitoring of the external efficiency of the secondary education system.
- Collection of information on the transition of secondary education graduates in the labour market and dissemination of this information to stakeholders (i.e. policy makers, teachers, students, parents etc.)
- Support of educational policy (linking curricula of upper secondary education schools with labor market requirements, linking education with initial training etc.)
- Supply the Carrers Education programs with information (e.g. employment opportunities, earnings, etc.), aiming at assisting students in their decision making process regarding educational and occupational choices.
- Census type mapping of dropout rates in secondary education (at national and regional level) and identification of dropouts' training needs.
- Identification of skills in demand in labour market (new skills monitoring).